this is my life

Yesterday is a wrinkle on your forehead,Yesterday is a promise that you’ve broken
Don’t close your eyes, don’t close your eyes,This is your life and today is all you’ve got now
Yeah, and today is all you’ll ever have,Don’t close your eyes
Don’t close your eyes

This is your life, are you who you want to be
This is your life, is it everything you dreamed that it would be
When the world was younger and you had everything to lose

Yesterday is a kid in the corner
Yesterday is dead and over

Search This Blog

Friday, October 08, 2010

Caido..


a little lake so beautiful
so deep as you can see
water so bright
life was great
I was a child

never did I know my water would float
to rivers so poisoned
I could hardly breathe

little by little I came by the sea
alone
my lake was far away
a beautiful thought
in the deep black sea

sometimes when I look very good
I can almost see the sun,
even touch it for a while

but then I fall back
to where trouble began
the bottom yet in sight


 

                              

No comments:

Post a Comment